CASTING CALL ALERT- LUMINARY ICON MC SHA ROCK- 1ST FEMALE HIP HOP RAPPER MC- MOVIE

As I’m counting down to July, when the first phase of filming begins in the Bronx for the “Luminary Icon” movie.... with the 2nd phase of filming in August and a continuous plan to have the movie fully completed by early September; I’m now looking for (2) African American male MC’s to cast as a member of the Funky 4 ages 16-18 years old. Send submissions/video of skills to luminaryiconthemoviecasting@gmail.com no later than June 20, 2019
Although I’m very happy with the casting of all whom participated in the casting call that was held in the Bronx on June 1 & 2, my staff will be notifying those of you who have been selected no later than June 20th 2019.
I can’t wait to inform you of who’ll be playing the lead roll of MC Sha-Rock. You’ll be surprised.... tell a friend and a friend! MC ShaRock Sharon JacksonMC Sha-Rock Bo Djbreakout Baron Djbaron Chappell
Money, Power, Loyalty and Respect. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice. As for me, I’m so excited as to the direction of my movie titled “Luminary Icon” is going. I can’t wait to make the announcements as to whom I’ve enlisted to ensure that this movie comes to fruition. Thanks to all of you whom truly have my best interest at heartMC ShaRock Sharon JacksonMC Sha-Rock thank you so much for ensuring that the world knows #June1stMCShaRockDay Andy King Neva Shillingford-King
Image may contain: textThis is an opportunity for qualified talented people.  My Sis is the 1st Female Hip Hop MC Rapper Featured on SNL, In  Movie Beat Street and on VH1 Tribute.  If You Think You Got It, Go For It.  If Not Sincere do not waste our time.  This film is going to be HUGE!
No photo description available.CONGRATULATIONS to my Sistah MC Sha Rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN Yung Crazy AuraGammi new release Lampstand Music apply today

POZE PRODUCTION ARTIST UPDATES MARCH 2019

Congratulations TC Eckstein Vocalese, Your song Devil May Care is #1 Again for Jazz in United States, Massachusetts!