UPDATES ON ARTIST "SUCH" NEW EPISODE COMING SHORTLY...

Touring updates, news and music releases.
Performance Calendar

 

 
Hey TC, I’m BAAAAAAACK!!! Feels like forever since I last checked in, these past couple of months have just been crazy busy (I sang with an orchestra for the first time, I made the cover of the Denver Urban Spectrum Magazine, performed during GRAMMY weekend, and so much more!) so make sure to read on for pictures, video and news to catch up on the latest :)

But first, I got some big news: I've officially started writing and recording my THIRD album, YAY!!! I want to take everyone on the journey with me throughout the process this time around; so stay tuned for emails and/or follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter if you aren’t already for fun tidbits, regular updates and an inside look at the writing and recording sessions.  I started rehearsing with my band (440) and my background singers (Coco and Frannie) last week and it's been FIYAH!!! Can't wait for you to hear it :)

Now, feel free to grab some coffee, hot chocolate, tea or water and stretch those legs cause this is going to be just a bit lengthy, LOL!  Love, Such
 
 

I'm on the cover of the Denver Urban Spectrum!

My first magazine cover y’all!  I am so thankful to the Denver Urban Spectrum for featuring my music and journey in their Women’s History Month edition!!!!  You can read the cover story here, let me know what you think!

LA Grammy week

My band and I were in LA during Grammy Week, and we capped off a week that included a workshop with Fat Joe, Alex da Kid, Mannie Fresh and others with a performance at the legendary El Rey Theater in Hollywood for the Pre-Grammy Soirée.  The Grammys are always an incredible opportunity to meet and network with so many musicians in one place, and so inspiring.  Looking forward to going back next year!

National Anthem, Nuggets vs. Warriors

  
I sang the National Anthem at the Nuggets vs Warriors game.  Check out the performance above AND YES!!! I got to meet Steph Curry! #EEEEP!

My first performance with an orchestra!

  


March was definitely a month of firsts.  I performed with the Colorado Springs Philharmonic and what a magical experience that was.  I felt like a princess and was on a high the WHOLE night!  Check out my recap of the experience right after performing.  

AFRIMA award arrival

 


After a fun day in the studio, I got back home to find my AFRIMA (All African Music Award, the Grammy equivalent for continental Africa) award, which came alllll the way from Nigeria, waiting for me!  YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I don't think I could have yay'd any harder than I did when I saw it, LOL! I won for my collab with Zimbabwean DJ Ictytat in November for a remix of "You".  It's in the radio almost exclusively in Zimbabwe and South Africa but you can click on the picture to stream it on Spotify at http://smarturl.it/such-spotify.

Got to play a nurse in a commercial!

 


Did you know I was a full time registered nurse 5 years ago? Last month I got to play a Mom/Baby nurse for a commercial. It was a full circle moment, and a reminder that everything happens for a reason :)

Women in Music Business Panel


Had a blast at the Athena Project’s Women in Music Business Panel!  I joined other incredible female musicians and we had an important discussion around life as a woman in music. And check out the Athena Project, you'll fall in love like I have with their work to empower women and girls everywhere.

Woo okay that's it for now!  Grateful for you and for every day, and every opportunity.  More to come, I'm back for good now :)






You can also order autographed CDs on my website.



 

On Facebook, Twitter, IG? Let's stay in touch!

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN Yung Crazy AuraGammi new release Lampstand Music apply today

POZE PRODUCTION ARTIST UPDATES MARCH 2019

Congratulations TC Eckstein Vocalese, Your song Devil May Care is #1 Again for Jazz in United States, Massachusetts!