POZE TOUR- SEATING

Special Seating Price Available from $10 to $25-contact Vanessa at pozeproductions@gmail.com


Cheryl Boutz

Alternative/Rock
Clarksville, TN
847726036384-cover1_low

SINGER/SONGWRITER CHERYL BOUTZ GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH

Award-Winning Artiste To Release Brand New Album, Blackout

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States of America – December 5th, 2014 – Cheryl Boutz continues to go from strength to strength. As VIP Artist of Poze Productions, record label executives and publishing companies are reviewing her.

This will come as no surprise to her fans, who are familiar with Cheryl's laid-back, alternative style of alt-rock music has already won her plaudits, including awards for

Best Album (Xposing Music Awards 2014) for Evolution
Best Song, Singer/Songwriter Award (Akademia Music Awards 2012) for Midnight Moon & Evolution
Best Song, (Xposing Music Awards 2013) for Breathless, Watching the Time Pass & Turn to Blue
Despite her success so far, Boutz has been no slouch, following up Evolution with an award-winning single, Give It To Me, Boutz is showing no signs of slowing down, with plans to release her new album Blackout. Boutz is also currently making plans for a tour to reach her fans.

Boutz gets airplay on Poze Radio every Monday night, and has been featured in Poze Magazine in Fall 2012 and Spring and Fall 2013, as well as receiving coverage in the It's My Life magazine (Fall 2013).

Asked what her long term goals are, Boutz said "I want to continue writing music that inspires others...I want to go all the way, perform on stage in front of thousands of people. As a child at the wee age of five, my Mother asked me what I wanted when I grew up. I looked up to her and said, 'I wanna be a singer, I wanna write songs!'"






Simon Zattara
New Rock N Roll
Paris, Fance
Shadow

Simon Zattara is a guitarist songwriter based in Paris. In 2008 he met Ken Stringfellow (The Posies - Big Star - REM as sideman) and he formed with him « The Sad Knights ».
Today his new cd is a powerful « New Rock N' Roll ».
In September 2013 Henry Padovani (The Police) liked his style.

In February 2014 JJ Rocks (Huge Former Hollywood Producer from the world famous Gold Star Studios L.A.) liked too, and wrote it in his review (www.thespotlightzone.com - article # 287) of March 2014.

http://simonzattara.com
http://www.thespotlightzone.com/article/?id=10426
https://www.facebook.com/simon.zattara
https://twitter.com/SimonZattara
https://myspace.com/thesadknights

In 2016 Winner of 2 Akademia Music Awards
http://www.theakademia.com/february2016_bestsong_rockrockabilly6.html

http://www.theakademia.com/march2016_bestsong_poprockcountry5.html





Tone Harris
R&B
Las Vegas, NV
tone39

One can truly say that these days, great music by talented singers are hard to come by. Not so...with Tone Harris! This award winning singer/songwriter is as original as they come.
Tone has captivated audiences with his silky stage performances coupled with a sensual and sexual R&B/Soul/Jazz/Reggae influence written in song. Tone possesses a roller-coaster spectrum of energy and style that was perfected in his early days while singing classical and gospel music in his teens. Several instruments aided Tone in perfecting his talent; the clarinet, alto saxophone, the trumpet and the piano – before he realized that his voice is his best instrument.
While serving in the Navy, Tone secured international experience under his belt. Tone is someone who the industry should watch. He has performed in Australia, Japan and the USA. Tone Harris has burst into the music industry with a uniqueness all his own. Tone is the Akademia 2015 award winner with his single "YOU" and has become a fan favorite and is now on the airwaves and ready for purchase on Itunes, Amazon, Napster, and other online music stores. Berkshire Media Group confirmed "YOU" hit the #1 position on the charts and held that position for an impressive period of time in the month of November 2015
Along with his other Akademia award winning single "Oh Girl", Tone Harris is continuing to make his name in the music industry that is sure to become one of many favorite balladeers of this era.
With recent awards, he intends to make his success a long term-engagement. With his soon to be released sophomore album, “Waiting”, you will see versatility in writing and producing in the first single, “I Got You”, scheduled to be released late Spring 2016.
A class act in every sense of the word, Tone has performed as the opening act for other industry heavyweights such as R. Kelly, Will Downing, Maxwell and many others. With his strong work ethic – the dedication, the practice and the commitment – backed by his best singing and song writing talents, Tone is slated to become great.





LADII TC Eckstein, Vocalese
Jazz
Wesfield, MA
Ladii TC Eckstein Go Red For Women WMASS Leading Lady 2016 AHA 2

I am very Blessed to be a part of the musician world of POZE PRODUCTIONS. I look forward to networking with musicians as I am a SOLO recording artist working with Studio Rebels I am Grateful For Much Of The Love n Motivational Support of my Sister/Cousins Charlotte Carolle and Arnaldo, Dakota, Lily-Almonte and Gary Eckstein.
I Fell in Love with Music since infancy, My Parents told me It was the only thing that soothed me and gave me vivid beautiful dreams as I grew and it became my place of Tranquility and Equilibrium. I have had a love relationship with God and Music that no other relationship could ever rise above. No matter what was going on in my life music always had a place that gave me wholeness, self expression and self-esteem since early Childhood.
My Journey throughout the music business has for most of my life been one of performing and developing my Craft for God and Inspiring others. Born Theresa Eckstein , a native of Springfield, MA I Have been pursuing Music since 8 yrs old and earlier at home under direct training from my Father/Brother:Robert/Richard Eckstein 32 yrs veteran and mentor of WTCC radio 90.7 fm Great Black Music Jazz and trained in Music/Dance @ at Dunbar Music Community Program under Frank Hatchett and Souliman Music Director. I've been involved throughout all my schooling years in Church Choir, Community Music School and Youth Choir Directing etc, Later adding Top 40 bands and recording my first 2 Singles on the Physical Attraction CD Project and prior to that recorded with Ross Cogman Freestyle Music and R&B. My Jazz Movement grew in 2010 with the urging of my son to write more.
Having been led into the music industry via way of top artists who recognized my gifts and throughout my life has helped me too maintain consistency with creating music which in turn strengthened my knack for poetry and songwriting and now I've ventured out on Solo and Collaborative Projects.
My advice for any up and coming artists is to self , invest, promote and stay motivated no matter what. Never give up on your goals when you know deep down in your gut you will succeed and are the real deal. Utilize Social Media and the internet Professionally, never get caught up in tabloid like conversations, Be above that and stay Classy. Be ready to accept the negative and the positive and know in your soul attention is what counts, but how you carry yourself is and should reflect all about the good qualities they love in your music.
I don't see music as Male dominated anymore, Women are making great strides and nothing can compare to a woman's pouring her heart into song and words of strength that can identify with other women. A man can't do it quite like a woman or sing a love song to a man she loves. I stay humble in that my gift is recognized as just that, and when I get feedback from fans that I have Blessed them with Inspiration and encouragement due to my music, My purpose in pleasing God is my reward. He comes 1st in my life. Without him I would never be able to do all the things that I can. I know it is he that is guiding me at all times and I a truly grateful for that, In that his will be done.







Kenler Dejean
R&B/Soul
Bloomfield, CT

Talented artist, born in a talented family born in Haiti, mixed child Dominican and Haitian. Rapper/Singer/Dancer/Actor, focus on the greater goods.





L3v3L Three
R&B
Missouri City, TX
L3v3L Three

I try and think back to my musical roots and where it all began. I remember a little kid lining up all of the neighborhood kids and have them sitting on the steps of my mothers house in the fifth ward area of Houston Texas and having an audience waiting for me to sing and once I was finished I had every one of them clap for me and say do it again.
I can remember the kid in me sitting on the porch listening to the older men in the neighborhood playing their guitars and singing old spirituals or blues from the front steps of my parents or relatives home. I always think of my favorite uncle “Willie Young Jr”
One the first musical icon’s of the blues here in the Houston Fifth Ward area of that time period. My uncle would sing the blues and I would listen for hours and try and learn as much form him as possible.

As a young musician I learned the guitar, piano, and sax in my middle school years and beyond. I first started a band at the age of 15 with two of my close middle school friends where we played in school talent shows and local events that we were allowed to for our age at the time.

I later learned more of my family musical and pastoral history as I became older and researched my family tree.

Webster was initially best known as a session musician behind Louisiana musicians on the Excello and Goldband record labels, such as Lightnin' Slim and Lonesome Sundown.[2] She also played piano with Otis Redding in the 1960s, but after his death went into semi-retirement.
In the 1980s she was repeatedly booked for European tours and recorded albums for the German record label, Ornament Records. She cut You Know That's Right with the band Hot Links, and the album that established her in the United States; The Swamp Boogie Queen with guest spots by Bonnie Raitt and Robert Cray.[2] She performed at both the San Francisco Blues Festival

I spoke with my aunt right before she was leaving again for an overseas tour and regret never meeting in personal and I dedicate my music and love of music to my family whose roots run deep in ministry and in music.

I have written and composed more than 5 albums and over 50 singles featured on iHeart Radio, You Tube, Pure Volume, Vimero, Spotify, Rhapsody, and eMusic.

L3v3L Three the band has won consecutive AKADEMIA music awards for Best Instrumental’s, Best R&B/Soul, Best Rock/Soul Album for the release of “Mellow Moods” and has maintained a REVERBNATION chart rating in the top 10 artist for R&B Soul in the Missouri City, Houston Texas area reaching #1 artist for eight weeks on the local charts & #43 for USA National charts.

Joining the POZE Production family of artist and musicians has been a welcomed venue for upcoming and unsigned artist in the industry to show case their talent and expand their brand of music and showmanship.

In honor of my Father “George McHenry Thorne Sr” (Duke)
In honor of my Grand Parents “Cyrus and Myrtle Thorne
In honor of my Aunt Kathryn Jewel Thorne






Shunice Hill-Sullivan
Gospel Contemporary
Chicago, IL
Music Love Award

I'm an inspirational gospel artist, looking to touch the hearts of many people with my music. Winner of the Chicago Independent Music Award, Poze Productions Record Inc XMA 2014 Award and The Akademia Music Award of Best Gospel Soul song for Breakthrough. Nominated for Contemporary Gospel Singer of the Year.






Sylvia Fedrick
Contemporary Gospel
Chicago, IL
Syllookingup2012

Singer Songwriter Actress On-Air Talent, Founder of the Hat & Glove Inspiration Breakfast
Sylvia Fedrick is an awarding winning Contemporary Gospel/Christian Artist. The Chicago native started singing at the age of 4, receiving much encouragement and coaching from her father Larry V. Fedrick. While growing up, Sylvia’s father educated her about Jazz, Blues and Gospel music. Sylvia would go from elementary school thru College performing in stage productions, talent shows & competitions. Sylvia performed with Chicago groups “Kajsa” & Rare Form” during the 1980’s.
After much prayer & faith, Sylvia released her Freshman CD “Sistha Under God’s Construction” which gained a sizable amount of recognition since its release in 2008 and landed her the “2010 Black Essence Award”, along with the nomination for Gospel Music’s Rising Star for the “2012 Chicago Gospel Jubilee Awards”. In 2012, Sylvia released her released her Sophomore CD “Best Of Sylvia Fedrick–Work In Progress” and was the recipient of the “2014 Music Love Awards” for Female Contemporary Artist Of The Year, nominated for the “2014 Chicago Independent Awards” for Best Gospel Artist Of The Year”, received the 2014 X-Poze-ing Award for "Best Gospel Video-What Has He Done For You Gospel Glide Remix", The 2015 Akademia Awards for "Best Christian/RB Song-Sometimes You Gotta Go Through" ,"Best Christian/Hip Hop Music Video - What Has He Done For You Gospel Glide Remix" and “Best Neo Soul and “Best Christian/Singer Songwriter Song-Gentle Breeze” The 2015 Poze Productions Born To Perform Awards for “Best Gospel Neo Soul Spiritual Song-Gentle Breeze” and “Best Gospel Dance Music Video-What Has He Done For You Gospel Glide Remix”. Sylvia has also been nominated for the 2016 Rhythm Of Gospel Music Awards in 3 Categories: Best Digital EP “Best Of Sylvia Fedrick/Work In Progress”, “Praise & Worship Female Vocalist Of The Year” and “Best Performance By Female Artist”.
Sylvia’s scheduled to release her next CD release “Faith, Trust, Determination” for Spring 2016.





Entycee

R&B
Saint Petersburg, FL
Entycee (N-Tice) is a singer/songwriter with style and vocals that match leading ladies in the industry both past and present. Born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania she grew up listening to singers like the late great Phyllis Hyman, Teena Marie and Vesta Williams in addition to those artist whom are still gracing us with their presents today such as Chaka Kahn and Miki Howard, the list goes on. Entycee developed her love for both singing and writing lyrics at the age of seven. Starting out as a member of Pittsburgh’s Morningside Church Of God and Christ youth, mass and state gospel choirs she studied and quickly mastered the art of harmonizing with precision and uses that skill to the fullest today. With intoxicating lyrics and sultry vocals she brings to the table a touch of old school fused with a new school musical vibe, a mixture of Neo-soul, Spoken word, RnB, and Rap.. She shows her listeners versatility by both arranging and performing vocals. "I love the old school sound and vibe and I work to portray that strength in my lyrics and music when it comes to laying my vocals. I focus on finding the right pitch and melody then build my harmony from there". When ask whom she sounds like, she will humbly state, I sound like me! I am however musically influenced by beautiful soulful singers today such as Chrisette Michelle, Chante' Moore, Ledisi, Jill Scott, Marshia Ambrosia and Vivian Green just to name a few and groups from the 80’s and 90’s such as The SOS band, Rose Royce, Shalamar, and Atlantic star. “I don't believe in trying to pattern myself after anyone vocally because all voices are unique and mine has it's own mark to leave and story to tell”. Someone who can attest to that unique sound she has is her long time producer Chazz Brooks of (C Brooks Productions) who’s music is the perfect match for her quality and sound. Music tells me what to write and his keeps me on my toes by pushing me to think outside the box. I enjoy and have a serious connection to the music we create together. Since 1996 Entycee and Chazz has formed a musical union that is leaving its mark in the industry. She has opened for Aaron Hall, Bone Thugs and Harmony's Lazy Bone, Carl Payne, Jada Kiss and Samson and Deliliah. She has won local contests in her hometown of Pittsburgh Pa, including 1st place for female and Hip Hop/R&B vocalist back to back in the annual WAMO FM Radio talent showcase in 2002 and 2003. In 2004 after appearing as a guest on the June King show (aired locally in Pittsburgh) she hosted her own locally syndicated television show called “Introducing Masters In The Making” which was her way of giving back to the community that gave so much to her growing up. Her first installment featured Michael Fraizer former music production manager for Mr Tyler Perry. She captured the Miss Black Teenage Pageant (a 25 year mothers day tradition in Pittsburgh where she herself was a semifinalist at the age of 17) on film to pay homage to the pageants coordinator of 25 years Jean Bryant. In 2004 she showed her true colors for her football team the six time superbowl champions Pittsburgh Steelers when she co wrote and performed a anthem with former Rap artist Concrete entitled "Black & Gold" still heard at any football party across the country, Entycee personifies perfection through her singing, lyric writing, and vocal arranging and manages to catch the attention of major record labels and radio shows alike. Appearing on the GeeQuePalace blog talk radio show after the host heard her sizzling song entitled Secrets; I recall him telling me when I was invited to be a guest on the radio show that the reason for the invite was because of my smooth old school sound. He explained to me that he literally stopped eating his dinner and told his staff “I don’t care what you all have to do, find her I want her on my show” I was and am still humbled by his response. Entycee is currently in the studio completing her cd with producer Bj Evans aka Angelicvoices of Harlem New York under his new record label Angelicvoicesmusic. Her songs are holding steady in the single digits for R&B/Soul on the Reverbnation charts for the U.S. and can be heard in constant rotation on various internet radio stations including Urbanmelodyfm.web.com in Canada, Radio1617.com and Poze Radio to name a few. Her future is definitely looking bright. She was featured in the May 2012 issue of GeeQue Palace, The Indiegator, and Let It Flow interactive magazines, with an upcoming spot in, MWes Womens magazine due out this summer. She was just named winner and V.I.P. artist for the month of May 2013 from Poze Records/Poze Productions and was handed her first of three nominations by X Poze-ing Hollywood awards in June 2013 for one of her R&B songs entitled Can't Go Back (music produced by Chazz Brooks) and her second and third in August 2013 as Singer/Songwriter and Best R&B artist which earned her, her first award as a singer/songwriter. She will be signing a deal in the near future and will be touring “My goal is to give my fans a taste of that which I grew up on sassy, soulful laid back feel good music that never gets old.





Paulette Triplett
Christian/Gospel
Maywood, IL
Im a singer,songwriter musician and Independent Christian/Gospel/Jazz Recording artist. I have been writing songs since age 10 ,playing piano since age 15 ,and singing since age 3.To date I have written 1200 plus songs. I was nominated this year for the Chicago Independent Music Awards in the category of "Best Gospel Artist of the YeaR" .I placed in the top 5. Music is my life and my passion.In 2002,after losing my sister and mother,I launched a line of designer original songs.They are called Paulette's Singing Letters. They are sings that promote healing,inspiration,and encouragement to the human spirit. My tag is: "Speaking The Heart Of God With A Song". These songs speak to all creation about life in general,nit just for those that are Christians My website : www.paulettetriplett.vpweb.com. I received national recognition as recording artist when I recorded with (then) Pastor Alford and the Progressive Radio Choir. In 1989,the song was "HOLD ON AND GO ON" from the album "RAIN ON US" ( Sparrow Records) and "BREAK FORTH INTO PRAISE" on the album "BREAK FORTH Into Praise"

Pastor Reese

Moundville, AL
Traditional Gospel

Reese, an up and coming gospel singer, hailing from Carrollton, Alabama, has an anointed voice that has been touched by God himself. His ability to be versatile in his singing allows him to reach all age groups with spiritual praise and uplift. His music ministers to the heart and souls of those who stand in need of prayer, or who simply love the words of God. His gift is amplified by his devotion to Christ, and his love for music.
Reese has been singing since the tender age of five. He has been a faithful steward to the Lord. Before moving to New Orleans, his church home was Victory FWP Church in Alabama, Pastor Minnie Hudgins presiding. While at FWP he served as Asst. Pastor, Superintendent for IFWPC of America; Conference and Church musician. He has sung lead with Community Choir in Salt Lake City, UT. He was Director of the Independent Freewill Pentecostal Churches of America. He has sung Gospel in talent events at Bevill State Community College in Fayette, AL. He was the musician for African American Gospel Choir. He has sung gospels songs for weddings in places such as New Mexico, Alabama, and Georgia. He has been a part of ministries in Chicago and Indiana. The list is long, but the work is not yet done.
Reese has served his country in the U.S. Air Force. He obtained his Under Grad Degree from the University of Alabama, and his Graduate Degree from University of West Alabama.
Also, he is an active member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.
His first performance in New Orleans was July 17, 2011, at Mt. Olive Baptist Church with the Honorable Pastor Nathaniel Jimcoily presiding. His second performance was a musical at Mt. Olive Baptist church on August 5, 2011. His first single was released August 27, 2011 courtesy of Carl Miller, music producer. His CD Single release concert was August 28, 2011 at Caesar’s Place on Monroe St. in Gretna, LA. Also, he performs “I Won’t Complain” (original) on YouTube (Reese-I Won’t Complain). Performance at New Peace Baptist Church in Eutaw, Alabama on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011 for 11am. Endorsed by WMXU 106.1 radio personality, “Cleo” (Gospel Flava’s with Cleo Sanders) in Mississippi. Cleo was the first to play his single on the radio, 09/11/2011. Also, Newspaper articles about Reese have been produced in Carrollton and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.





Chiresse






Ghost
In Da Lab!

I Make Music That The World Can Relate To!



Tray Pakman





4Ever Eternal

4ever Eternal is a rap group of several artists, including Base, Ggirl, Boom, and the Savage Bands based out of Chicago's south side-Englewood. Base and Ggirl are the co-founders of 4ever Eternal Records. This brother and sister team plan to make it to the top with plans to trademark their own brand and prove that Chicago isn't all drill music. We are a label for the people. Base was born to rap and believes that it is his calling. He has been rapping since he was a kid and got real serious with it approximately 15 years ago. He recently invested in a studio and got right to work. He is no stranger when it relates to hitting the mic because he looks at it as one of his ribs; he says, "The mic is a part of me."
Ggirl being a rapper/writer/producer/engineer combines her original style with a Chicago-based twist. She has a flow like no other. Her lyrics kills the crowds and make you thirsty for more. Coming out to make an example out of these upcoming artists ain't no thang for Ggirl. She puts it down, demolishes it, and brings it back to life whenever she hits the stage.
We have been in collaboration with Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc for over 10 years. Some of our influences are Master-P, Bones, 2pac, Missy Elliott, Mia X and life experience. Now working with other artists under them, they plan to take the music industry by storm. Check out our video "Turned Up To The Maxed"
Email: ggirl069071@gmail.com
twitter: base_eternal /ggirl069
Any artist want to collab can hit us up.




Talisa
Talisa4

I've been a member of Poze Productions for over 6 years. I've been blessed to have KJ, Mike, and Harmony. They helped me in the music industry. I was just a singer without any music at all. I started taking singing lessons at an early age. I did shows and a group but nothing worked out. I thought I was ready for the music industry but I couldn't get anyone to listen to me or work with me.
KJ and Mike worked with me for six months. They created my tracks with the lyrics that I had. They also worked with me for months on my stage presence and helped me with vocals. I really learned the difference working with professional musicians. They knew what I wanted and really made my lyrics come to life. KJ did a lot of the instrument playing and Mike organized my lyrics and helped me with everything. And even programmed a lot of stuff. They were very long hours but it was worth it. After being turned down time and time from record labels, the relatsed my singal and it blew it up. I got 2,000 hits in the first week. and 4,000 more hits the next week. Mike took me to the radio stations and to the clubs with my press kit and showed me how hard it is to make it in this business. Because of KJ and Mike, I finally got shows. Mike came to everyone. He made sure that I sounded great and played piano for me (live). I finally had a chance to play shows in Las Vegas. I feel so blessed because they never charged me a dime for all the hard work they put into my career. I'm working on a new album and giving support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN Yung Crazy AuraGammi new release Lampstand Music apply today

POZE PRODUCTION ARTIST UPDATES MARCH 2019

Congratulations TC Eckstein Vocalese, Your song Devil May Care is #1 Again for Jazz in United States, Massachusetts!