It's here!!! Official 'Before Dark' Music Video

 
Here it is: The official music video for 'Before Dark' - I poured my heart and soul into it and I hope you love it as much as I do... ❤️ Would you mind clicking share to help me spread the word? I'd appreciate it! (If you're not on Facebook, you can watch it on YouTube here.) As you can see in the video below, I kind of lost my mind when it premiered on BET this past Friday LOL!!! Enjoy and please let me know what you think! 💌 xo ~Such
 






Upcoming Live Performances



Stay in touch with me


         
 
Copyright © 2019 Arc Sai Publishing LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this e-mail because you signed up for my newsletter on my website. If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please unsubscribe below.

Our mailing address is:
Arc Sai Publishing LLC
P.O. Box 461057
AuroraCO 80046

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poze Productions/Poze Records Inc..FREE TO JOIN Yung Crazy AuraGammi new release Lampstand Music apply today

POZE PRODUCTION ARTIST UPDATES MARCH 2019

Congratulations TC Eckstein Vocalese, Your song Devil May Care is #1 Again for Jazz in United States, Massachusetts!